The CleveRA system is a comprehensive system for road asset owners and administrators at all levels - local (towns and municipalities), regional (regions), national (the Ministry of Transport).
It provides tools for effective and conclusive road administration, management, decision-making in road maintenance and repairs, supervision of road maintenance and control of investments.
The CleveRA system consists of the following subsystems:
- Automated road survey and road asset records
- Planníng and road network maintenance
- Pavement and bridge management systems
- Decision - making support
- Comprehensiveness – the system covers all processes in the area of road network management
- First-class technological standards – built on proven, globally used components dTIMS and Pavemetrics – tested in practice and in used in many countries.
- Modularity – data is shared across subsystems and the individual applications are interconnected; there is the option to use only selected modules.
- Effectiveness – fast and accurate diagnostics using a multifunction vehicle, automatic processing of data, related expert and management applications which speed up the process from measurement-taking to providing materials for decision, with variants of repair plans within several days.
- Operational applications are part of the system and supplement and use a common database.
Open platform – easy to add new applications and new features, new users.
- Modern "CLOUD" solution - access to the system is possible from anywhere with an Internet connection, support for tablets and smartphones.
The aim of the CleveRa system is:
- to determine the optimum method for road maintenance,
- to maintain the assets in the state prescribed by technical norms and technical policy,
- to determine how much funding is necessary for the maintenance of roads in a given time, and to create various funding scenarios depending on the availability of funds,
- to optimize the funds spent on maintenance and repair – by repairing roads at the time when repair is cheapest,
- to monitor the technical condition of roads and to control maintenance.
- to maintain a continual overview of the state and value of assets.
The output of the CleveRA system is a decision on when and how to repair in order to minimize the maintenance cost while maintaining the technical condition within a particular time horizon (5, 10, 15 years) and maintaining the functionality of the entire road infrastructure.